Posted Tuesday, 31 December 2013 // 19:34
|stock images credit|
My 2013 in a nutshell.
This year was really an eventful year for me! Especially during the latter half of the year~ instead of narrating the whole thing I'll just put everything in bullets to spare you of the agony w
- I got rejected for all the exchange programs I applied for (in turn I accumulated a lot of paper lol)
- I turned 20 and celebrated it with my really really cute and amazing friends！！
- I got a 4.0 on Japanese Economic Development (4.0 is the highest grade possible)
- Passed my research methods subject! My professor was the head of the department I'm currently under so I'm pretty happy I passed!
- Said professor remembers my name and would be glad to recommend me to more universities that I'm aiming to apply for (hooray )
- My friend left for the US but, she'll be back again by next year
- Met with my exchange student friend Arisa, during her short stay here!!
- Also got to eat great okonomiyaki with her and had fun during our Karaoke session~~
- I also got a Sakanaction keychain
- My dear friend Chabs got accepted into Soka University!!!!!!
- I was sad to see him leave but it's not like I don't talk to him everyday~
- And since Chabs left I got his job as a vice chair. It's really tough!
- I managed to pull off the International Week thanks to all the amazing people who helped me.
- I got subordinates!!
- I made the layout for our organization's (NKK) newsletter all by myself! It was really hard
- I bought a lot of figurines!!!
- I met Reika and Kaname!!!!!! (I'll post a thing about this next year haha)
- My cousin Archer stayed over for a few days and we went to a convention together!
- it wasn't really a very nice convention but he saw me geek out and found me funny lol
- I went to a lot of Anime/Manga and Toy conventions!
- I started a blog
- I met a lot of amazing people
- My father gave me his nifty camera and now I can take a bunch of photos!
- I became more active in twitter!
- I joined this office organization in school!
- I managed to finish all of the Japanese language courses available in my university!
- I'm only a few units away from graduating
- I evaded the scariest professor in my department
- I applied for another exchange program! I hope I get in
- I tried applying for the JENESYS program but I didn't make it
- I went to a lot of Karaoke sessions
- I managed to pass my thesis proposal!! I'm not sure of the outcome but at least I was able to pass a full proposal!!!!
- I got into jazz (thanks to my friends and sakamichi no apollon 笑)
- I polished my people skills! I think I'm better at talking to people
- My senpais said my Japanese improved a lot
- I took a lot of Purikura this year!
- I gained a kouhai or 3 hahahahahaha
- I got an instax!
- I think I got a little better at drinking alcohol (笑)
There's probably more that I'm forgetting right now but the important thing for me is I've managed to experience a lot this year!
I hope the next year would be as eventful as this one!
Labels: personalView Comments »