Ring [2]
Posted Saturday 4 January 2014 // 01:00

I bought myself two rings today! image

I've really wanted to buy a ring since last year since I lost the ring a senpai gave me image the phantom feeling won't go away so I really really had to buy one!

I bought these rings at C.N.A when I went to a near by mall for a farewell lunch party. The stars one was my initial choice because it looks cute! It also comes in gold but there was no size of the gold one that fit me image so I bought he silver one instead! The one on the ring finger is also cute so I bought it image

I was going to buy one more but I'll just save my money for my next visit image

Labels: ,

View Comments »
comments powered by Disqus

<$BlogCommentBody$>

< $BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


... Back to the blog?

http://ruikyuu.blogspot.com/