浜崎あゆみ Cirque de Minuit Arena Tour experience!
Posted Wednesday 8 July 2015 // 15:26
I'm sorry for not updating for so long image  I have been busy with stuff lately and now I will start publishing the stuff I have piled up!!
First! Concert reports!

I'm sure by the time this is posted there have been reports of the concert already haha but I just really wanna share the feeling I had with everyone else  image  also! The advantage to this is that I can now finally use official pictures from the official page of the artist to use for my blog haha (of course I can now upload fan-taken ones too since the concert is over image)

I feel really happy that I can finally attend the concerts of the Japanese artists that I have adored for years! I have always been dreaming of attending concerts, singing along with the artists (and especially with the crowd!! and getting waved at by the artists! (Finally!! They know that I exist!)

And on April 25th I finally, finally, finally met saw my absolute favourite Jpop singer!!!!!!!

I have adored Ayumi Hamasaki since I was a child and she was really the main reason why I even got into the Japanese music scene. Even if I was plagued with dial-up internet back in the day I would (shamelessly) download* all of her albums and her concert DVDs just to be able to feel her full awesomeness! Finally! After 10 years of being a fan I finally got to see her live!!




Before going to the concert, I met up with my darling friend and had food first. I also got my tickets from her so I'm really thankful to her for buying me tickets! Then after having fun in the mall and taking obligatory purikuras, we finally went to the concert venue! We first of course bought concert goods!

Thanks to juju for her picture image
This is my first ever Ayu concert merchandise!! I'm really happy to have bought this concert essential!

and then we had our picture taken on this concert event thingy! It's a dice with Ayu's sign on it!!

Ayu towel too! It's Juju's though.
Thanks to the staff-san who took this image


Soon after, we lined up and got in the concert hall! Pictures weren't allowed but of course I took a really bad one because I didn't want to be found out

This was the scene before the concert started!
We were sitting near the end of the hall so it should have been pretty okay to take photos but I don't wanna take my chances haha! There is no more original photos after this cause I was really enjoying the concert too much to even take photos ><!


Before the concert even started, I think around 30-20 miniutes before, there was someone around the bottom left of the hall standing up and chanting AYU!!! As the guy shouted AYU he started to do a little clap. I joined in after a little while! It was really fun!

The opening act of the concert there was a circus thingy happening and they basically played around the stage doing circus-y things. They did something with the ball too! The circus act was I guess in line with the theme of the concert "Midnight Cirucs" (in French) to be really honest I didn't really pay attention because I was too excited to see where Ayu would come out orz

Then the song DUTY slowly started and then Ayu came out in a gorgeous dress!!!! It was a remix of DUTY! I haven't heard this remix before so I think it's a special remix for the concert? I honestly thought I was going to cry when I saw Ayu on the stage but I didn't ahaha I was just REALLY HAPPY to see her  image  she performed DUTY flawlessly and oh man I can't really describe how awesome it was image 

I will not describe how every song went because it would be just me basically saying "IT WAS AMAZING!! AYU IS PERFECTION!! ETERNAL QUEEN!!" Because really, I can't be so objective. I love her so much image

But I will mention a few songs of course image

My name's women

Ayu's costume was basically a dominatrix. It was amazing she did a small chair dance (I think this also appeared on the PV of the song) and she went to the center stage for this song and she was really cool and I could see her up close!!

1 LOVE

The LCD display is amazing !! Basically Ayu stood infront of the LCD monitor with her hands up then the monitor like makes this picture of like that Hindu goddess with multiple hands and then Ayu was--yeah omg I'm so sorry for being so incoherent image

Movin' on Without you

This song is actually Utada Hikaru's song! Ayu covered it for that album where in multiple artists did covers of Hikki's songs. Ayu sang this during the encore and it was really fun singing along with it!! This was a dream for me since Hikki and Ayu are like the Jpop queens and now they sort of collabed and I saw it for reals image

(for the curious: here is a link to the set list during the osaka leg of the arena tour)




Now I will just put in random amazing things!

Ayu changes costumes every 2-3 songs. And every time she changes it's always fabulous! It was mostly grandiose dresses but of course it's different for every song! Every time she had to change either her wonderful back-up singers(??) would sing something adorable or the circus comes to fill in the time! There wasn't really a very silent time during the concert!

During one time, one of the back-up singers (??) had a little thing with the audience and it was really fun to sing along with them!


It's a big shiny elephant!
This also happened!! I believe this was during Mirrocle World but I'm not really sure because I was just honestly too amazed at what was happening in front of me  image

My favourite moment of the concert was this!!

I'm sorry it's a screenshot from a PV q_q
Ayu was singing a ballad on a "floating moon"and the LCD behind her changes a lot to shooting stars to clouds and the likes ;_; it was a really nice moment. I actually don't really like ballads but I just really fell in love with this moment ;_; The song was "Zutto..." ! I actually don't really remember that song but it was really nice performed live ;_;

Then near the encore there was a short MC moment!!
They were of course greeting the audiences and then she starts asking her co-mc (one of the dancers) if he has heard of anything lately. Then the co-mc said something about finding out a joke and it was pretty weird cause the joke was about nipples I think??? I don't actually get the joke but Ayu was really cute laughing and giggling through out the entire thing haha!

And then, still during the mc part, the people kept shouting things (I couldn't really hear) but Ayu always responded to them. I guess that's why she called the Osaka audiences wild.

A few moments before the encore started Ayu talked about the next song she was going to sing and apparently it was a new song for her new album!! She sang it first on the concerts to give a preview to it for her fans! The song was set to release in June and it was going to appear in one drama, I think image

THEN BOYS AND GIRLS I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS SONG IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD DREAM TO SING THIS IN AN AYU CONCERT BECAUSE IT WAS ALWAYS THE ENCORE AND I DID IT SOMEHOW YEA!!!! GO ME!!!!!! I FUMBLED ON THE HIRAGANA BUT WHO CARES I DID IT!!!! image

Lastly, I really want to say that I was too caught up into my own enjoyment to even pay attention to the people around me so I didn't really notice if the people around me were also rowdy but I think that they were actually pretty lively for an audience! Like seriously! They even chanted BEFORE the concert started!


*- sidenote: I now own all of the albums that I downloaded. Praise be to second hand CD stores!!

Well, that's all for now

Until next time!

瑠衣子

Labels: , , ,

View Comments »
comments powered by Disqus

<$BlogCommentBody$>

< $BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


... Back to the blog?

http://ruikyuu.blogspot.com/