[SUB RELEASE] Kobayashi Yutaka - Koisuru Sweets Recipie Episode 1 - Kimi iro banana tart
Posted Saturday 14 November 2015 // 22:21



So I finally decided to subtitle stuff as a form of reviewing for the JLPT image I know my weak point is actually reading and not listening but, I might as well help fans while I study!

This particular revolves around the viewer and Kobayashi Yutaka. They apparently make sweets and have a sweet romance!

For the preview and the download please check below!









I didn't translate the song and recipe anymore but in case anyone wants it please feel free to leave a comment and I'll just fix it

links: soft subs | hardsubs
if you can't wait for the hard subs the video can be found here (just download it through a youtube video ripping thingy I guess image )

Please leave a comment if you decide to download the subs ♡

Labels: , , ,

View Comments »
comments powered by Disqus

<$BlogCommentBody$>

< $BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


... Back to the blog?

http://ruikyuu.blogspot.com/