[ENG SUB/Mesudurian subs] Kamen Rider Gaim Gaiden 2 - Kamen Rider Duke
Posted Monday 16 November 2015 // 23:05


Hello! This is another sub release...I know that I make subs faster than blog posts butimage

...I just really liked this gaiden and I want everyone to feel the love of my otp

Please do read the notes below before downloading!!







As you can see my subs aren't perfect....





Translation notes:


  • I can not, for the love of all that is melon, figure out what the name of the cult was. You'll see it change it's name from time to time
  • Also, the name of the President Kureshima.
  • The rest of the gaiden would come in a separate file too I'm sorry image
  • Yes, I am also mesudiurian subs. It's my one-man subbing team for anything Gaim related in this blog image
  • I did not translate the Henshin sequences because I can not handle the timing of it image (I hope to fix that with the knuckle release)
  • There are a total of 3 translation notes that appear on screen. Sorry about that image
  • I tried my best to make it not less shippy, I really did
DOWNLOAD

.ass | raw

Please leave a comment when downloading! 
Thank you image

Labels: , , , ,

View Comments »
comments powered by Disqus

<$BlogCommentBody$>

< $BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


... Back to the blog?

http://ruikyuu.blogspot.com/