Photoblog
Posted Monday 2 March 2015 // 18:55


Time to promote my photoblog!

My first flight all alone ;;


I usually post my photos over at my photoblog since I like tumblr's way of layouting photos. But, I will of course post some photos over at this blog!

And now, more of my lame photos image


Somewhere in Namba


Osaka Station City!


Sunset at Tokyo tower


Also, I keep promising a post about my Japan trip and I'd like all to know that I'm currently writing it up! It's taking a long, long time since I lost my earlier file of it because my laptop died (aand the back up I wrote of it in my mom's laptop also got lost since I killed my mom's laptop) image 

Until next time!




瑠衣子

Labels: , ,

View Comments »
comments powered by Disqus

<$BlogCommentBody$>

< $BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


... Back to the blog?

http://ruikyuu.blogspot.com/